We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers with regard to the processing of personal data, its purpose (s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens):
- We provide legal services, information and books relating to ICT and Internet law. If you would like to know how your organisation can comply with the GDPR and other laws and regulations, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Data you provide when you contact us, will be used to respond to you.
- You may receive our newsletter with information about our services and important developments of our company, if you have actively subscribed to it. If you have purchased any product or service from us, we may also use your contact details to send you information about similar products or services.
- We use appropriate security measures to protect your data.
- We do not sell your data to any third party in any way.
You have the option to subscribe to our newsletter with information about our services and important developments of our company. Your subscription will remain active until you unsubscribe. Each newsletter includes an option to unsubscribe.
Article 1- Legal definition
Party responsible for processing data (hereinafter: “the controller”): lovetodance, established in Hembrugstraat 3-III, 1013WV Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number 34382288
Article 2- The processing of personal data
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’)
- An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, psychological, genetic, mental, economic, or social identity of that natural person.
- We process the following categories of personal date from you:
- email address
- bank account
- birth date/age
- results of tests
Article 3 – Purpose of processing
We do not collect your personal information without a purpose. Your personal date are processes for:
A better service
To maintain relationships with you
To process your orders or subscriptions
Article 4 – Registration of personal data
Your personal data are recorded in an electronic register.
Article 5 – your rights regarding information
- Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, rectification, ensure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
- Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
- Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 6- Legal obligations
Article 7 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them. (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
Article 8 – Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 9- Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 10 – Contact
For request, questions, product information, please contact: email@example.com
This Privacy statement applies from 02 September 2019 on until further notice.